Monday, February 18, 2008

trees! or well tubes but hey its a start!


Hey everyone its been too long sorry for the lack of updates, and after my long silence i dont even bring much to show... the shame. haha well anyway here is what ive been working on today, my friend created for me a branch creation script. I have been figuring out exactly how ill use it. You cant see in the stills but they move pretty cool i think hope to post a vid soon. I know no leaves yet but hopefully they will be there soon and i can get the big ending of my thesis figured out. that will be a big relief.

i also finally got to making blends for Kurrents eyes been meaning to do that for a long time.

k thats it for now hope alls well with everyone else

1 comment:

Eric said...

cool~ I look forward to seeing the trees grow, and I like the extra touch of his dialating (sp?) eyes.